Izysmile Confidentiality Policy
Document updated on August 5, 2021
IZYSMILE (‘’IZYSMILE'', '' Our '', 'we' 'and' 'our' ') and our partners respect your privacy.
All the personal data collected on this website are dealt with under the responsibility of the Izidor Nzanga Contractor, registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 893147447.
In the sense of the regulations applicable to personal data, Izidor Nzanga is therefore responsible for treatment.
- How Izysmile uses your personal data
- How Izysmile shares your personal data
- How Izysmile protects your personal data
- Where Izysmile hosts and transfers your personal data
- How you can exercise your rights relating to your personal data
- How to contact us
- How Izysmile uses your personal data
Izysmile may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Create your customer account on this website
- Manage product commands and / or services
- Publish and manage the opinions left on the products and / or services ordered on this website
- You send our newsletter following your subscription to the newsletter
- Respond to your request for contact from our website
Most of the treatments listed above are necessary for the execution of the contract passed with IZYSMILE When you use our website to order products and / or services available for sale on the site.
The processing of your personal data to send you our newsletter is on the other hand based solely on your consent to receive our newsletter, which you can withdraw at any time. If you do not consent to sending the newsletter, please note that this will not prevent you from creating your customer account and placing orders on our website.
II. How Izysmile shares your personal data
Within Izidor Nzanga, and with regard to each processing purpose, the personal data concerning you are collected, processed and stored by the authorized personnel of Izidor Nzanga, only in the context of their respective skills, and in particular by the customer service, The marketing department and the IT department.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and persons, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: After obtaining your consent, Izidor Nzanga will share the information you have authorized with third parties or specific third-party categories filled in the collection of your consent.
(2) Sharing with our service providers IZYSMILE can also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that offer IT services such as our host or provider sending emails, delivery services of our products, or who offer marketing activities for our account. These service providers may use your information only to provide you with services on behalf of Izidor Nzanga.
(3) In execution of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulationsIzidor Nzanga, can share your information as stipulating laws and regulations, in order to resolve legal disputes, or as stipulated by the judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
III. How Izysmile protects your personal data
Izysmile attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted current industry practices to protect your personal data and avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or the loss of this information.
We have also taken the useful precautions in order and to preserve by our host the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
Izysmile also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and feasible steps to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant to what is necessary, given the purposes for which they are processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for the duration which is strictly necessary with regard to the purpose of the processing, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we keep the data related to the execution of your orders for the duration required by the Act as the retention of accounting records, namely a maximum of 10 years from the exercise concerned.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only the authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a violation of personal data, Izidor Nzanga will comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the notification of personal data violations with the competent supervisory authorities and / or the persons concerned.
Iv. Where Izysmile hosts and transfers your personal data
Your personal data will be accommodated in the hosting infrastructures of our host, Shopify, located in Canada.
When such transfers exist, we make sure that these personal data transfers are supervised in accordance with the applicable regulations to ensure a level of protection of adequate data, or by a decision to adequacy of the European Commission, either through Legal instruments such as data transfer contracts incorporating the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
For any request for the recipients and data transfers that we perform outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses shown in the "How to contact us '' topic below.
V. How you can manage your rights relating to your personal data
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition concerning the processing of your personal data as well as the right to define guidelines for the fate of your data after your death and the right at the portability of your personal data.
You can contact us at any time at the addresses shown in the topic '' How to contact us '' below to exercise your personal data rights under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations. You must indicate what right you intend to exercise as well as all the necessary clarifications so that we can meet your request.
These rights are exercised under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations.
- the permission to access Means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we process personal data concerning you and, where appropriate, to indicate what the personal data concerned and the characteristics of the processing or treatments made.
- the right of rectification means that you can ask for the rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate. You may also request that your personal data, as soon as they are completed, to the extent that this is relevant to the purpose of the treatment in question.
- the right to erasure Means that you can ask to erase your personal data especially when:
- Their conservation is no longer necessary with regard to the purposes of which they have been collected;
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw this consent, and there is no other legal basis likely to justify the treatment;
- You opposed the processing of your personal data and you therefore want to be erased;
- Your personal data has been the subject of illicit treatment;
- Your personal data must be erased to respect a legal obligation which is expected either by the law of the European Union or by French law.
- the right to limitation Means that you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- When you contempt the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time allowing us to verify the accuracy of the latter;
- When following a treatment established as non-compliant, you prefer the limitation of the treatment to the complete erasure of your personal data;
- When we no longer need your personal data for the purpose of treatment but that they are still necessary for the finding, exercise or defense of rights;
- When you opposed to the processing of your personal data and you want a limitation of treatment for the duration allowing us to check whether the legitimate pattern you invoke is justified.
The processing limitation means that the processing of your personal data will reach the only storage of your corresponding personal data. We will then no longer perform any other operation on the personal data considered.
- the right of opposition Means that you can oppose the processing of your personal data, when this treatment is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Izidor Nzanga. The right of opposition is exerted subject to justifying a legitimate reason holding your particular situation. We will then cease the treatment in question unless there are legitimate and imperative motives by justifying the prosecution in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- the right to define guidelines for the fate of your data after your death Allows you to make your instructions known regarding the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
- the right to portability means that you can ask us, under the conditions laid by the applicable regulations, to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and to transmit them, or ask us to transmit them directly to a third party of your choice when this is legally and technically possible.
When we treat your personal data on the basis of your consent, you finally have the ability to withdraw your consent at any time by addressing the addresses shown in the "How to contact us" or by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not call into question the validity of the treatment carried out before this withdrawal.
VII. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us or submitting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by mail at 62 Rue Gustave Duriez, 59280 Armentieères, France.
If you are not satisfied with the response by Izidor Nzanga to a request for the exercise of rights in accordance with Article V above or that you wish to report an infringement of the applicable data protection regulations, you Have the right to lodge a complaint with CNIL by mail (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the authority of Data protection from the country in which you live or work usually.
We use a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By signing up for our SMS marketing and our notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number when paying and initializing a purchase, by signing up via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we can send you SMS notifications (for your order, including reminders Abandoned basket) and SMS marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBUMP INC, a European Union company with an office in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used to send you Targeted messages and marketing notifications. When sending the messages text, your phone number will be sent to a text messaging operator to ensure their delivery. If you want to unsubscribe from the reception of marketing messages and SMS notifications, Answer by Stop to any mobile message sent by us or use the unsubscribe link we have provided you in one of our messages.
You understand and agree that alternative unsubscription methods, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable way to withdraw. Messages and data rates can be applied. If you have any questions, please send "Help" by SMS to the number from which you received the messages. You can also contact us for more information. If you want to unsubscribe, please follow the procedures above.
1. We send an email on: email@example.com and inform us your request.